Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 12th Aug - Purple DragonFly


HELLO 

Dianne here today with my inspiration post for CCK Digital Stamps as part of 
the Design Team 
Today I have used the gorgeous image 

which you can find on CCK ETSY STOREHERE.

I have made a gift bag to show you today.
I used my promarkers to colour the image, some of my fabulous dies 
and some fancy ribbon.

If you would like to know more about what I have used please pop
over to my blog - HERE 

And don't forget to join us on this month's challenge 


It would be fabulous if you could join us. There are some fabulous prizes to win 
and you could be our next monthly GD- also if you use CCK images 
you will qualify to enter the challenge twice 
and if you fancy it we do have a challenge over on our 

FACEBOOK PAGE -HERE 

Well that's it from me today and you will see lots of 
fantastic work from all of my fellow teamies throughout the week 
for your inspiration 

See you soon 

Dianne xx 

No comments: