Followers

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Vannessa's Challenge Card for January - Tuesday 5th January 2016

Good Morning and welcome to my very first post of the year. I hope you all received lots of crafting goodies for Christmas or managed to snag a few bargains in the sales! I was lucky enough to have both!

Our challenge this month is to use something new and I put some of those new crafting goodies to use on this card. I used the gorgeous Polar Snow to make a thank you card for my friend for her fabulous Christmas present! My new items were the image, my bunting dies, the tag die, the ribbon and the grey sheets of patterned papers.


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about this card here on my blog post.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.