Followers

Saturday 20 February 2016

Pocket Letter "Keep in Faith"


Hello everybody,

Today I want to share a Mixed Media themed Pocket Letter.
I have used the image "Keep in Faith" and colored 
her up with my distress inks.

All the cards inside the pockets are made with distress inks, 
aqrylic paints with modeling paste to add some dimension.
I also used a lot of scrap papers and stamps.
The sunflowers are made from coffeefilters that I have
colored with distress inks. 

The image is centered in the middle and I have used
my new tool, the fuse tool to add some sequins in the pocket.
I sealed this pocket, so that the sequins will not escape LOL. 

I hope you will like this inspiration post.
You can also join the monthly challenge at 
And this time the topic will be LOVE!

 You can also post your creations at the
where you can find monthly challenges and little challenges.
Just check for the details. 

Okay, it's time to say...See you next time!

Sylvia
-xox-