Followers

Saturday 15 October 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Card - Saturday 15th October 2016

Good Morning and welcome to my latest inspiration post this month for Ching-Chou Kuik. This time I have used the fabulous Hallowe'en Trio and I thought I would go for a darker colour scheme this time. I love the more eerie, spooky feel to it!

The DTs challenge was to use die cuts this time and I think I have managed to cover that one. In all I used 8 different ones! LOL


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: